A&AA Technology Services manages 3 instructional labs and 2 open labs for the School. Access is managed via door codes provided by A&AA Academic Departments.
- The Design Computing Lab (DCL), 283 Lawrence Hall
- The Mezzanine Lab, 283M Lawrence Hall
- The PPPM Lab, 21 Hendricks Hall
- The MR1 113 Lab, 113 Millrace 1
- The MR1 113A Lab, 113A Millrace 1
Visit each lab's page for more information about their hardware and software capabilities, as well as hours and access limitations.
In addition to A&AA labs, all students have access to the following UO Libraries controlled labs:
- The EMU Lab, 22 Erb Memorial Union
- The Klamath Labs, B13 & B26 Klamath Hall
- The McKenzie Lab, 101 McKenzie Hall
A&AA Technology Services Help Desk
Location: 282 Lawrence Hall
Phone: (541) 346-6194